Our highly skilled and professional team is here to help you relax, recharge and renew with therapeutic massage. Massage is great for minimizing your workout recovery time. Massage eases inflammation, improves blood flow, reduces muscle tightness and much more! It’s time to take care of YOU!
- A deeply restorative massage that encourages relaxation, relieves pain, and supports stress management. A blend of modalities may be used – Swedish Massage, Deep-Tissue Massage, Sports Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Stretching, Trigger Point Therapy or Myofascial Release.
Healing Touch Massage
- All included in this wonderful revitalizing soothing session - Back and neck massage - Mind Clearing to get the mind to quiet down - Magnetic unruffling—pulls off old energy - Chakra Balance - Foot massage and reflexology.
Hawaiian Lomilomi Massage
- An ancient healing art that is taught and handed down generation to generation. It is a rhythmic massage like ocean waves that has a profound effect on the muscles as well as the activity of the blood and nervous system. It is known as loving touch–a connection of heart, hand and soul with the source of all life and the spirit of aloha.
The Balinese Massage
- Long flowing strokes connect each side of the body with a rhythmic massage that pulls off old energy and creates a new deep sense of well being.
- Are you dealing with physical or emotional pain? In this session, Lucy uses focused healing energy that quickly relieves pain and speeds healing. She is “attuned” in many different healing frequencies such as Universal Healing Energy Master, Reiki Master, Healing Touch, Spiritual Healing and Pranic Healing. These sessions are shorter and a great value.
- Reflexology enhances relaxation and is based on the premise that the reflex points for the whole body are in the feet, which is why it feels so good to get a foot massage.
Onsite Chair Massage
- For Corporations, Businesses, Events, Trade shows and Gatherings. Let us come to you! 2 hour minimum booking - Travel charge may apply.